Banking At Your Fingertips
Safe, convenient access to your First United Bank accounts is just a few taps away on your mobile phone or tablet. When you connect using our mobile banking services, you get the peace of mind that comes from working with your neighbors, no matter how far away you might be from home.
New Internet Banking Users
- Upon initial sign in to Internet Banking you will be prompted to sign up for Mobile Banking. There are 3 options; Accept, Remind me Later, or Decline as shown below.
- If you choose to “Enroll Now”, you will be directed to the Mobile Banking sign up. Once the Terms and Conditions have been accepted, you will be walked through the set up process.
- The customer chooses which accounts they wish to access with Mobile Banking. The nicknames listed will be used to identify accounts in text messages if you choose to use the SMS text messaging option.
- You will be prompted to enter your mobile number and choose which Mobile Banking services to use; SMS text messaging, mobile browser, and/or the downloadable application. You may choose to use just one service or a combination of any or all.
- An activation code is then sent by text message to the mobile number you listed during set up. This activation code will expire 24 hours after it is received. The code needs to be entered on the “Activate Your Phone” page that should now be displayed in the set up process.
- Depending on which service(s) you selected, you may receive multiple text messages from First United Bank. *Message and date rates may apply.
- Mobile Banking enrollment is now complete. Please follow the text prompts to download the link to the web browser or the application, if applicable. If using the downloadable app, an app code specific to First United Bank will have been sent to you via text message. Please use this code to activate and finalize the app set up to ensure the correct app is being used. *It is not recommended to download the app directly from the app store.
Existing Internet Banking Users
Upon initial Mobile Banking sign up if a customer chose “Ask Me Later’ or “Decline” they can manually enroll in Mobile Banking at any time. Customers can log on to their Internet Banking, click the “Options” tab and scroll down to the Mobile Banking Profile section and click “Enroll Now”. Follow the set up prompts as listed above for new Internet Banking customers.
Existing Mobile Banking Customers
- If you are already signed up for Mobile Banking you can manage your account by logging on to Internet Banking, clicking on Options, and clicking on “Manage Device(s)” under the Mobile Banking Profile section.
- This is where you will be able to manage which accounts will show up on your Mobile Banking, update/change a phone number, add an additional phone line, or resend the set up links if you have a new phone that needs to be set up.
*Mobile Banking is only available to those who are signed up for internet banking.
*Only one person can be registered on a mobile device for security reasons, but you can have multiple phones linked to one Mobile Banking account.
*If you need to set up a new phone, please access your Mobile Banking account through internet banking and have the download link resent, along with the App Code. It is not recommended to download the app directly from the App Store or Google Play.
*Please note data and message rates may apply.