Online and Mobile Banking
Bring the bank with you wherever you go. Online Banking from First United Bank gives you the freedom to bank wherever there is Internet access. Whether you’re at home or work or out of town, your First United Bank accounts are within reach whenever you need them. There are two ways to sign up:
Mobile Banking – Banking At Your Fingertips
Safe, convenient access to your First United Bank accounts is just a few taps away on your mobile phone or tablet. When you connect using our mobile banking services, you get the peace of mind that comes from working with your neighbors, no matter how far away you might be from home.
Please download the Mobile Banking application via the Apple iPhone App Store or Android Google Play Store – search for ‘First United Mobile (ND)’ to download.
Bill Pay – The Easy Way To Get Bills Paid
With First United Bank’s online bill pay, you can quickly and easily make secure payments without the hassle of checks, stamps and envelopes. Here’s why more and more First United Bank customers are using online bill pay:
- It’s faster – Quickly make payments to anyone, and set up recurring payments, too.
- It’s easier – Just enter your payees, and then click to make a payment.
- It’s more secure – In fact, it’s more secure that mailing paper checks.
TransferNow – Account-to-Account Transfers Made Easy
With TransferNow you can easily move money between your accounts held at First United Bank and accounts held at other banks or brokerage firms.
TransferNow offers the following features:
- Send/Receive one-time transfers
- Schedule future transfers
- Schedule recurring transfers
- Two types of transfers available – Standard or Next-Day
- Standard transfers arrive in the receiving account within three business days.
- Next-Day transfers arrive in the receiving account on the next business day.*
*There is a $2.50 fee per every Next-Day Inbound or Outbound transfer.
eStatements – Quit Getting Buried In Paper
Enjoy the benefits of going paper-free with eStatements.
- More security – With eStatements, account information won’t be left in your mailbox or your trash.
- Faster statements and notices – You won’t have to wait for statements and notices in the mail. Instead, access them when it’s convenient for you.
- Healthier for the environment – Less paper means less deforestation.
Follow these steps to sign up for eStatements:
- Sign into Online Banking.
- At the top right of the page, click Profile.
- Next to Electronic Statements, click Edit.
- Under Delivery method, click the dot next to eStatement for the account you would like to add and follow the prompts to complete the enrollment.
Mobile Check Deposit – Snap. Click. Deposit.
Mobile Deposit from First United Bank is the secure and convenient way to deposit checks at the bank without having to go to the bank. It’s as simple as snapping a picture of your check and submitting it to the bank using mobile banking.
Educational Tips On Using Mobile Check Deposit:
- Sign/endorse the back of the check and label as: “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
Other Important Information:
- Only one check may be submitted per deposit.
- Checks deposited prior to 2:45 p.m. central time will be credited the same business day. Those received after this cut-off will be processed on the next business day.
- Your deposit will not appear on internet banking until after 3:15 p.m. Processing times may vary up to 5:00 p.m.
- If for some reason your deposit is rejected after 3:15 p.m., we will contact you.
- You can track your check’s progress by reviewing “Deposit History” in the mobile app.
- Destroy the check within two days after you’re sure the deposit was credited.
- Some phones may not be compatible with Mobile Capture-please ask one of our representatives if you have questions about your device.
- If check has been endorsed but cannot be accepted/processed through mobile capture, please bring the check into your local branch and we will deposit it for you.
- Deposits will show on your statement as “MOBILE CAPTURE DEPOSIT.”
Tips For A Good Photo:
- Take the photo in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on a solid, dark background.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen.
- Avoid capturing too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Make sure the entire check image (all four corners) is visible.
- Make sure the image is in focus and not blurry.
- Make sure the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks.
- Do not submit images with shadows across the check.
We Do Not Accept The Following Checks For Mobile Deposit:
- Checks drawn on a bank outside the U.S.
- Third-party checks
- Checks payable to more than one party
To get started, contact your local First United Bank today.