On January 27, First United Bank replaced the My Mobile Money app with CardValet.
Just like My Mobile Money, CardValet is an app to help you control and monitor card usage anywhere, anytime using your smartphone. To utilize this service, customers will need to download the CardValet app from Google Play or the Apple App Store and set up a new account.
The CardValet service will be available starting January 27, 2020, and My Mobile Money will no longer be available at that time.
Benefits of CardValet
Protect Against Fraud
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- When your cards are “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the CardValet app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions