On January 27, First United Bank replaced the My Mobile Money app with CardValet.
Just like My Mobile Money, CardValet is an app to help you control and monitor card usage anywhere, anytime using your smartphone. To utilize this service, customers will need to download the CardValet app from Google Play or the Apple App Store and set up a new account.
The CardValet service will be available starting January 27, 2020, and My Mobile Money will no longer be available at that time.
Benefits of CardValet
Protect Against Fraud
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- When your cards are “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the CardValet app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions
Here’s How It Works
First United Bank has always been proud to offer you the nationwide surcharge-free ATM access provided by the MoneyPass Network. There are more than 24,000 MoneyPass ATMs nationwide, and they’re easy to find with an online ATM locator and locator apps for iPhone and Android phones.
Now, enhancements to the MoneyPass website and apps have made them better than ever. You can visit the MoneyPass website at its new address: https://www.moneypass.com and see the changes for yourself. If you have any pages on the site bookmarked, please visit the site to update your bookmarks. Old bookmarks will still work but may be a bit slower if you don’t update them with the new address.
In addition, the MoneyPass ATM Locator App has a fresh new look and enhanced search functionality. Now is a great time to check out the locator apps if you haven’t done so already. If you have downloaded the MoneyPass ATM Locator App in the past, you will need to delete that app from your smartphone and install the new app to get the full benefit. It’s worth it to be able to find MoneyPass ATMs when you are out and about.
If you have questions about the MoneyPass Network please contact your local First United Bank.